Qdoba Mexican Gumbo Soup Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup each diced Red and Green Bell Pepper
- 1 cup White Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced or pressed
- 3 tablespoons ground Cumin
- 1 28 ounce can crushed Tomatoes
- 3 small cans of chopped Green Chile Peppers, drained
- 4 14 ounces cans Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 cup Lime Juice
- 3 cup cooked White Rice
- 3 cup cooked Black Beans
- 1 16 ounce container Pico de Gallo
Optional - But Good!
- Sour cream
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Stir in peppers and onions, garlic and cumin.
- Cook 5 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Mix in tomatoes and chile peppers.
- Pour in broth and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low; simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add in lime juice and blend with an immersion blender.
- In 6 bowls (or into the soup if desired), add 1/2 cup each rice and black beans.
- Ladle soup over rice and beans; top with pico de gallo and your choice of garnish.
If You Like this Soup Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Qdoba...
...PLUS All of Your Other Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo courtesy of Chris from FoodSpotting - https://www.foodspotting.com/106910-chris.